Earlier today, a fun group of friends and neighbors from around Calumet Township embarked on a trip to MSI to take advantage of Free Admission Day for Illinois residents. The trip is one of many offered by Calumet Township. Learn more about upcoming events on our Township Calendar page.
Bring your sensitive records and unneeded documents to Calumet Township Community Center on October 14th for Community Shred Day, brought to you by State Representative and Calumet Township Supervisor Robert “Bob” Rita.
- Bills and credit card offers
- Old bank statements & canceled checks
- Tax receipts & records (7 years old+)
What shouldn’t you shred?
- Social Security statements
- Retirement plan statements
- Annual insurance policy statements